Monday, December 15, 2008

Hunemiller Christmas Party

The first weekend in December, we loaded up the kids and went up to Boise to see my Dad's side of the family. We haven't been up to Boise in about a year since my dad has started spending spring, summer, and fall in Angel Fire New Mexico. We were very busy making ornaments for his tree, picking out a Christmas tree, going to the annual family party and even making a surprised visit to the ER. We had a really great time spending time with Grandpa Hunemiller and Niki. We had a nice time seeing my aunts, uncles and many cousins. Grams and Gramps actually paid for the party this year. They both have long since passed away, but funds from an oil stock keep coming to the trust fund. Lucky us! The trip to the ER lead to a night in the hospital for my Dad, which was the first time he has ever been in the hospital in all of his 63 young years. He is doing much better and he seems to really like his doctor. I will not go into detail but I will say thank goodness for yearly check-ups, and people who are dedicated to patient care. Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: