Monday, December 1, 2008

Grandpa & Grandma go to MTC


Today we drove Elder and Sister Whitehead to the MTC (Missionary Training Center). I guess you could say this is the first day of their mission to the West Indies as Humanitarian Missionaries. from what I understand they will be at the MTC for roughly 10 days, then fly to the Dominican Republic MTC for additional training. After that is completed they will travel to the country of Guyana (just east of Venezuela) and officially begin! I've included a picture of our experience today, if you are craving mo9re please check out their blog (link toward the top of this page). Both Cameron and I are so excited for them! We know that they as well as our family will truly be blessed for their sacrifice and hard work. Personally I have never felt the spirit so strong as I have since they received their call. I'll try and keep you up to date. While I do that, encourage your own parents and in-laws to go on a mission!

No comments: