Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall 08'

Finally we found the time to take some family pictures with Karlie included. It only took us a year and a half but we made it. Cameron's parentsare going on a mission to the West Indies on December 1st, and I thought this would be a great way for them to keep up with the ongoings of our small family. Since I am new to this blog stuff please be patient. I'm hoping to get a few things figured out soon.
A few weeks ago I took the children up Strawberry Canyon and took some fallish pictures. The kids had a great time! we barely made it back before the first snow of the year began to fall. While hiking around we found some interesting deer legs? Why would there be only two deer legs perfectly cut off and discarded? Where were the other two my children wanted to know. I'm not a hunter and had absolutely no idea why those legs were there, but the children thought they were "gross" and "cool". Enjoy the wonderful weather while it lasts!

No comments: